Make your gift now!
In addition to providing annual fund support through the Bruin Club, donors may opt to give to a specific sport or endow their own scholarship to benefit a specific team. All gifts to these three areas accrue Bruin Club benefits. Donors may choose to make a gift to any of the following teams:
- Men’s & Women’s Basketball
- Men’s & Women’s Golf
- Men’s & Women’s Soccer
- Men’s & Women’s Tennis
- Men’s & Women’s Track & Field
(Indoor and Outdoor) & Cross Country
Endowed Athletic Scholarships
The largest expense any athletic department incurs is the cost of scholarships for deserving student athletes. Belmont Athletics has 128 scholarships that it supports annually. Our long term goal is to endow as much of this cost as possible. The minimum gift to establish a scholarship is $25,000 payable over up to five year.
The Betty Wiseman Mission Fund
In the summer of 1995, Betty Wiseman led a group of nine people representing Belmont men’s and women’s basketball to the country of Poland. Betty pioneered an athletics mission movement at Belmont that has impacted people globally and a movement that continues to grow today. For over 25 years now, the Betty Wiseman Mission Fund and its athletic missions have celebrated a loving God who has orchestrated these amazing numbers:
- 220 Belmont student-athletes have served on a Belmont athletic mission trip
- 17 Belmont staff and coaches have served on a Belmont athletic mission trip
- A total of 237 people representing Belmont have served on a Belmont athletic mission trip
- Belmont athletics have taken 30 mission trips over the 25+ year period
- These trips have spanned 14 countries and 4 continents: Poland, Costa Rica, Brazil, Venezuela, Portugal, Malta, Ukraine, Italy, United States, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Kenya, South Africa and Belize
Each year, The Betty Wiseman Mission Fund supports multiple mission trips run by the Athletic Department. While gifts to this fund do not accrue Bruin Club benefits, they help subsidize student-athletes who wish to serve others through these invaluable missions.
Ways to give
- Donate online now
- Transfer of securities
- Bequest or beneficiary designation
- Gifts of tangible property such as real estate
- Belmont Employee Payroll Deduction