About the Bruin Club
What is the Bruin Club?
The Bruin Club is the official annual fundraising organization for Belmont Athletics, and it supports the student-athletes and coaches who comprise Belmont’s 17 NCAA Division 1 teams.
Contributions to the Bruin Club help increase athletic scholarships and provide program enhancements critical to the growing demands of competition at a higher level.
Strong support to the Bruin Club helps recruit, educate and train the highest caliber student athletes. Belmont student athletes are known for their service, exemplary behavior, compassion, academic achievement and competitive prowess on and off the playing field.
General Bruin Club Information
Premium Luxury Courtside Seats
- 44 total seats available
- $1,000 per seat, plus $165 per season ticket (Must be an even number of tickets)
- Complimentary soda and popcorn service for all home men’s basketball games
- Learn more
Pre-game access to the Vince Gill Room!
- Available to donors giving $1,000+ annually to Belmont Athletics with Bruin Basketball Season Tickets
- Doors open one hour before all home men’s games with a pre-game meal service
- Chalk Talk/X&O pre-game breakdown with Belmont Men’s Basketball Head Coach Casey Alexander
- Number of lanyards distributed equal to number of season tickets
- Halftime access still available to donors giving $500+ to Belmont Athletics for all men’s and women’s home basketball games including popcorn, dessert and drinks
Platinum Bruin Level
- $10,000+ annually to Belmont Athletics
- Exclusive Belmont Athletics donor travel opportunity
- Exclusive Belmont Basketball practice viewing opportunity
Bruin Club Donation Window
- June 1–October 31
- Allows Belmont student-athletes to more fully benefit from your annual gift
- Donors with Bruin Club Seating must make appropriate gift prior to purchase of basketball season tickets
- Bruin Club benefits not recognized until gift is made